Should i undergo thyroid tests before liver ultrasound and lipid profile tests?

hi. i have elevated sgpt and sgot levels. i went to the doctor a couple of days ago and rdered several tests to be done. about 12. i dont have health insurance and tests costs a lot. i think mine is a case of hypothyroidism as i have the classic signs. should i get these tests (TSH, T4 and T3)first and rule this out before i take the hepatitis screening tests, liver ultrasound and lipid profile? these are very expensive tests.

Wed, 10 Dec 2014