What is Diabetic nephropathy?
Diabetic nephropathy is a progressive kidney disease caused by angiopathy of capillaries in the kidney glomeruli. It is characterized by nephrotic syndrome and diffuse glomerulosclerosis. It is due to longstanding diabetes mellitus, and is a prime indication for dialysis in many Western countries. It is classified as a microvascular complication of diabetes.
Questions and answers on "Diabetic nephropathy"
Health resources related to Diabetic nephropathy
- Symptoms of diabetic nephropathy
- Drugs/medication for early diabetic nephropathy
- Good diet diabetic nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy cmc vellore
- Nursing care of diabetic nephropathy
- Early diabetic nephropathy causes
- Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic nephropathy
- Treatment and cure for diabetic nephropathy
- Diabetic nephropathy two months to live
- Tips to diabetic nephropathy