Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Can I conceive if I am consuming medication for menses problem ?

hi,i have period problem.period missing 10,20,25days then i used medican periods comes.i used gulcophage.but gulcophage creat prob in my belly.i don.t conceive baby.i want to conceive baby.marriage 2 years before
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi madam: You have 2 issues, one your period problems and the next is fertility.The common problems could be PCOD, Thyroid and prolactin hormone abnormality. I feel you have to get your hormone evaluation done. Based on those reports we can decide on treatment to regularize your periods and also to conceive your baby. Many a times it could be a simple hormone problem that are completely treatable.
Answered: Fri, 7 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor