What is Fertility?
Fertility of a man is termed as A capability of a man to impregnate his wife by natural means.It depends upon following factors 1)Normal total sperm count of 80 to 120 millions . 2) Active grade one motile sperms up to 20 to 30 % of total sperms.( Only garde one motile are capable of fertilizing female egg.) 3)Sperms with normal morphology. 4) Absence of (Infection)pus cells in semen. Dr.Patil
Questions and answers on "Fertility"
Health resources related to Fertility
- Does air travel affect fertility
- Pyrecontin use increase fertility rate
- Does lime orange increases fertility
- Is the absence of cervical mucus affecting my fertility
- Can i delay taking fertility drugs by 1 month
- Fertility after nexplanon
- Foods to eat to help fertility
- Fertility drugs for men
- Dicorate er 500 and fertility problems
- Is amway product safe for men#39s fertility