What causes delayed menstruation and negative pregnancy test?
Oral pills can help.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Since the pregnancy test is negative and all the hormones are normal the delay in periods is due to hormonal imbalance caused by PCOS. There was no withdrawal bleeding after primolut. You need to start with regular oral contraceptive pills after consulting a gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Endometrium is still thin.
Thanks for writing again.
It has already been 10 days since you stopped primolut. You can start with oral contraceptive pills now also. The endometrium is 18-20 MM thick before it starts bleeding.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods pregnancy test- negative what to do
- What causes delayed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Delay in periods negative pregnancy tests what could be this
- Delayed periods spotting pregnancy test negative cause
- What causes missed periods with negative pregnancy test
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative what is causing the delay
- Delayed menstruation pregnancy tests- negative what#39s the issue
- What can cause delayed periods even after negative pregnancy test
- What causes delayed periods when pregnancy test negative
- Delayed period intermittent cramping bloating tiredness negative pregnancy tests cause