Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

What causes vaginal bleeding and back pain after fallopian tubes have been cut?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 2254 Questions
I have been bleeding for 6 weeks and have pain in my lower back were I cant sit for to long and the pain is so bad I had my tubes cut and tied after my last baby 5 years ago ..please help..looking for answers on what to do...
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your medical history and understood your concerns. If you are referring to vaginal bleeding, it could be caused by: - possible monthly period - miscarriage. Although tubal ligation is a solution to pregnancy, however, sometimes, ectopic pregnancies can occur. If you are referring to rectal bleeding, it could be related to - hemorrhoids - fissures/fistules I'd suggest you to - consult your physician as you should be physically checked and - do abdominal ultrasound or run other tests All the best! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes vaginal bleeding and back pain after fallopian tubes have been cut? 13 hours later
Defoe not pregent at all and pain in lower back that can hardly walk at all today pain is unbearable and the bleeds r heavy as I have massive headaches as we'll and very black rings under my eyes as well
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi If you have been heavy bleeding I'd strongly suggest to go to ER as soon as possible. Your headache my be related with severe anemia and low blood pressure after bleeding. You need to be evaluated and treated urgently. Wishing you fast recovery Dr.Benard
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor