What is Rectal bleeding?
Bleeding occurring through the back passage is called rectal bleeding.It is caused by conditions like cancer of the large bowel,ulcerative colitis,piles,and fistula in ano.In conditions like cancer of the bowel bleeding is painless. In conditions like fistula and fissure it is extremely painful.It requires thorough investigation with proctoscopy,MRI scan to know the cause to treat effectively.
Questions and answers on "Rectal bleeding"
Health resources related to Rectal bleeding
- Persistent rectal bleeding
- Severe rectal bleeding in women
- Alcohol and rectal bleeding
- What causes rectal bleeding with bloody mucous during pregnancy
- Can a sentinel pile cause rectal bleeding
- Does loestrin 24 fe cause rectal bleeding
- Rectal bleeding after having intercourse have hemorrhoids not pregnant
- Rectal bleeding from ulcerative colitis
- Rectal bleeding and nicotine gum
- Rectal bleeding severe pain during exercise