Suggest treatment for rashes throughout the body, nausea and weakness
About Allergic reaction
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns
It seems that you are having an allergic reaction. I would recommend that you take an antihistaminic as Cetirizine 10mg once daily before going to bed for three days to abort the allergic attack...
If the rash did not resolve after three days or you develop more severe symptoms as shortness of breath, palpitations or hypotension then please seek immediate medical attention to get a prescription for Intravenous corticosteroids and antihistaminic...If nausea continues then you might need to add Tab. Metoclopramide 10mg three times daily...
I hope you find this helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for nausea during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for nausea for hyperparathyroid patient
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Suggest treatment for rash on upper body and back
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Brown spots on body suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy spot on body
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body