Suggest treatment for rashes throughout the body, nausea and weakness

Question
I may a rash from Epsom salt. I used it for my sore knee. The rash is all over my body. I have felt nausea in the stomach and weakness.
Wed, 9 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
About Allergic reaction

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns

It seems that you are having an allergic reaction. I would recommend that you take an antihistaminic as Cetirizine 10mg once daily before going to bed for three days to abort the allergic attack...

If the rash did not resolve after three days or you develop more severe symptoms as shortness of breath, palpitations or hypotension then please seek immediate medical attention to get a prescription for Intravenous corticosteroids and antihistaminic...If nausea continues then you might need to add Tab. Metoclopramide 10mg three times daily...

I hope you find this helpful.