What causes constant fever despite taking medication?
Blood tests, symptomatic treatment
Thanks for posting your query.
As we discussed earlier, you may take Tablet Paracetamol 500 mg for fever upto 3 times a day.
Since you have taken a course of antibiotics I would just suggest you to take symptomatic treatment.
You may go for a complete blood count including platelet count, WIDAL test and malarial parasite smear test.
Further course of treatment can be decided based on the test results.
Till then please continue the symptomatic treatment as advised.
If you have any further doubts/clarifications, please feel free to contact me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant fever causes
- Does hypothyroidism cause constant fever with tiredness
- Is constant fever a symptom of perimenopause
- Constant fever of 99
- Constant fever and reddish tongue
- Symptoms of constant fever
- Constant fever of 100
- Diagnosis of constant fever
- Treatment and cure for constant fever
- Drugs/medication for constant fever