Low platelet count, fatigue, shortness of breath and headaches after one round of chemotherapy. Does walking bring up the blood count?

hi have sister on chemo . 1week on 3weeks off. she was to begin her second round of chemo yesterday, but has low blood palette count last week it was 175 now today is 65. she is convinced that if she does alot of walking it will bring up blood count. already is suffering from tiredness. short breath at times heart is beating abnormal, headaches . what im asking is walking doing her good or more harm
Mon, 23 Dec 2013