What causes bruise like marks throughout the body?
Several blood test were taken which showed nothing unusual. They are not painful but pop up on different places on my body. Any ideas of what is causing them. I did fall back in October and I have severe back pains. These have lasted since my fall. X-rays and a MRI showed nothing and physical therapy is not helping. Any ideals of what would cause these bruise like marks.
Could be due to the skin thinning out with increase in age
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. With increase in age the skin thins out and so the underlying bloodvessels become more fragile and subject to breakage on minimum pressure (which are a part of day to day activities). That could be the reason for the bruise marks. Nevertheless, I would insist you to upload an image of the affected areas. I would also insist you to upload the reports for the blood counts. I am looking for the platelet count (even though you have stated the reports to be normal).
I would await your response. Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Implanon causeing bruising on body
- Body bruise causes
- What causes strange bruise like rashes on the buttocks
- What causes small bruises on body
- Bruise like marks on body
- What causes sudden bruising on body
- What causes unexplained bruises
- What causes overnight bruise marks on chin and cheeks
- What causes bruise like pain in the bottom of foot
- What causes bruising on body without any injury
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation