What causes blood blisters in vagina after using Cerazette?
possible STD infection
Thanks for the query to HCM,
This is though uncommon with the use of cerazette tabs which are progesterone only pills for contraception. These are usually safe.
A nodular eruption or eruptions which are filled with blood, which are recurrent doesn't appear to be due to use of progesterone pills but possibly an STD, more likely to be herpes.
It would be helpful if you could attach a photograph of the lesions to help in a better diagnosis, else it is suggested that you should visit your physician for a local examination to establish a diagnosis after a local swab test for culture to isolate the causative organism.
In that case the single bump is likely to be that of a folliculitis and now that you have already broken it it should not re-occur. folliculitis is the infection of a hair follicle which is commonly seen and you should not be worrying much about it. you can curtail your visit to the physician till a fresh lesion is seen again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood and pus filled blisters on the breast
- What is the cause of a blood blister behind my ear
- Can eb cause blisters in the vagina
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- Does cerazette cause swollen vagina
- Doe cerazette cause dry vagina
- What causes mysterious blood blisters
- What is the cause of elderly blood blister on foot
- Blisters in vagina lymph nodes swollen what is causing this
- What causes blood blister on inner thigh area