What is Progesterone?
Progesterone is the female hormone secreted during the secretory phase or the second phase of the menstrual cycle. Progesterone is responsible for secretory change in the endometrial glands which have proliferated in the proliferative phase of the cycle. Progesterone is also responsible for maintenance of the pregnancy.
Questions and answers on "Progesterone"
Health resources related to Progesterone
- Progesterone cream for fertility
- Progesterone soft gelatin capsules.naturogest 200 mg purpose
- Natural progesterone cream for pms
- Progesterone 200 mg cap
- Progesterone injection pain
- Progesterone micronized 100 mg
- Progesterone for menopausal symptoms
- Treating pcos with progesterone cream
- Progesterone melasma
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of first progesterone mc5?