What is Labia minora?
These are thin skin flaps next to the vaginal opening . They are also referred to as inner lips where as Labia majora lie outer to these flaps and are larger and also called outer lips.
Questions and answers on "Labia minora"
Health resources related to Labia minora
- Only one swollen itchy rough edge labia minora
- Could stress cause spots in labia minora gained weight
- Lichenification on labia minora
- Small bumps on labia minora
- Im 25 weeks pregnant i have a bump by my labia minora
- Does the labia minora have fleshy rough bamps on it
- How to treat bump on labia minora
- Labia minora has brown edges
- Labia minora yellow stuff
- What do the red blotches on labia minora indicate