• question-icon

Suggest treatment for hives on the shoulder blades

Posted on Sat, 1 Jul 2017 in General Health
Question: I have am 18 month girl that has 4 what appear mosquito bites all in a 4 (like the 4 spots on a dice) pattern on her back between her shoulder blades over her spine. The seem to hurt or irritate her when I touch them
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please upload an image

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It could be due to mosquito bites or due to an allergic reaction. I would request you to upload image of the affected areas. It will help me to evaluate the condition. Taking some antiallergic like cetirizine could help. You also can apply some emollient like calamine lotion or some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion.

It might take a few days to recover and so you need to be patient.

I would await your response based on which I will guide you further. Let me know if I could help further.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha