What is Allergic reaction?
In an allergic reaction, the immune system starts fighting substances that are usually harmless (such as dust mites, pollen, or a medicine).
Questions and answers on "Allergic reaction"
Health resources related to Allergic reaction
- Rash around tattoo is it an allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to clams symptoms
- Drug allergic reaction causes
- Allergic reaction around mouth
- Will smith hitch allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction to exedrine red bumps
- Diagnosis of adverse allergic reaction
- Sulfamethoxazole allergic reaction symptoms
- Symptoms of allergic reaction from cortisone injection
- Having hives and swelling throat taking inject-able testosterone allergic reaction