Hemorrhoids, have severe itching after motions, anal and surrounding area dryness, get streaks of blood in stool. Guidance for treatment?

I have had hemorrhoids for past 5 months...they come and go but for the past one month they were really bad so i took them seriously and got all measures to combat them. I ate raw garlic and applied aloe vera gel and seemingly they have shrunk to 25% of what they used to be. But now I have severe itching after my motion everyday and my anus and surrounding area is a little dry. During my itching i feel the need to stick a finger inside anus where I feel the itch really is...I have taken medicine for pin worm 4 months back and for yeast infection 10 months back. I have never bled during my motion but I can usually see a thin stripe of blood in my stool... Please guide me?
Tue, 5 Mar 2019

Hemorrhoids may can cause irritation of rectal mucosa lead to discharge and irritation.

Use sitz bath regularly, use soft diet intake. Avoid spicy food and caffeinated drinks.

Use bulk forming agents like benefiber or metamucil. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you by medical or surgical methods.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu, Internal Medicine Specialist