Suggest treatment for itchy bumps on the body
Please upload an image
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The rashes could be due to a number of reasons. I would request you to upload image of the affected areas. It will help me to evaluate the condition. An allergic component could be present (responsible for the itchiness) and taking some antiallergic like cetirizine or benadryl (or possibly better ones like fexofenadine or loratidine which are prescription medicines) should help. You could also apply some emollient like calamine lotion or some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion.
It might take a few days to recover and so you need to be patient.
I would await your response based on which I will guide you further. Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for joint pain in body
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump caused by a dog bite
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Brown spots on body suggest the treatment
- Itchy skin bumps treatment
- What is the treatment for itchy rashes on body
- Suggest treatment for body acne
- Suggest treatment for itchy spot on body
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation