Suggest treatment for itchy bumps on the body

Question
I have already submitted my question to you. Red rash sounds like my symptoms, though it is not Red unless rubbed, aggravated. Clear bumps that get larger, very itchy. I try not to scratch or rub, but the itching is intolerable.
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload an image

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The rashes could be due to a number of reasons. I would request you to upload image of the affected areas. It will help me to evaluate the condition. An allergic component could be present (responsible for the itchiness) and taking some antiallergic like cetirizine or benadryl (or possibly better ones like fexofenadine or loratidine which are prescription medicines) should help. You could also apply some emollient like calamine lotion or some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion.

It might take a few days to recover and so you need to be patient.

I would await your response based on which I will guide you further. Let me know if I could help further.