• question-icon

How long will it take to heal rash marks on my vaginal lips inspite of using veet hair removal?

Hi I ve been using veet gel hair removal cream aloe vera if that makes a difference. Just a few hours ago I had got out of the shower I was burning a little then it had stopped until I had touched my self down there by the bottom of my lips and it had stung so I had wet it and it stung even more. So ai had looked in the mirror and I see the bottom of my lips on the outside is red like a scab was picked and that it was bleeding but it wasn t. It was a few slot like that at the bottom. And I ve been doing this since a couple days before last christmas and I ve never had this problem until last week when I had did this I didn t have any red marks but I had stung a little bit just not in the same area but this time I do. Please help what should I do how long does it take to heal will it heal and just leave a burnt mark in me or what. And I m 18 my parents won t take me to the doctor or clinic and I can t buy anything because I don t have any money. Please help and thank you. :)
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

It may be Irritant contact dermatitis due to veet. You should consult the dermatologist for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment. I would recommend you to apply antibiotic cream like sisomycine. Take a course of antibiotics for week.Avoid contact with soap. Do not apply veet in future.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilyas Patel, Dermatologist