What is Calamine?
Zinc oxide with a small amount of ferric oxide or basic zinc carbonate colored with ferric oxide; used in dusting powders, lotions, and ointments, as a mild astringent and protective agent for skin disorders.
Questions and answers on "Calamine"
Health resources related to Calamine
- Diagnosis of calamine rash
- Lacto calamine lotion for pimples on pennis
- What to do if a child swallows calamine lotion
- Calamine lotion atopic dermatatis
- Can you use calamine lotion on toddlers
- Calamine lotion for insect bite scars
- Calamine and witch hazel cream
- Lacto calamine for pockmarks
- Calamine on toddler penis
- My 2 year old swallowed calamine lotion