What is Cetirizine?
It is an antihistamine used to relieve allergic phenomena and also as a preventive when getting exposed to known allergens. The levo-form is more effective and also devoid of sedative effects usually seen while using anti-histamines.
Questions and answers on "Cetirizine"
Health resources related to Cetirizine
- Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg tablets 30
- Is cetirizine an antihistamine
- Side effect of Cetirizine
- Cetirizine delay menstruation
- What is cetirizine hcl 10mg used for
- Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg zyrtec
- Does cetirizine affect microgynon
- Cetirizine male fertility
- Is cetirizine hcl can delay period any adverse effect
- Cetirizine and contraceptive pill