Suggest remedies for erythema in an infant
My baby girl 50 days old is having i think allergy as her skin is getting all red and i dont know why, maybe due to baby lotion or someother reason, would need your urgent assistance. Photo is attached.
Not a cause for concern.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. I have checked the attached image. Let me assure you that there is nothing to worry. This is due to erythema toxium, a harmless condition that occurs in children between 15 days and 3 months of age. This is not due to allergic reaction or baby lotion. No urgent attention is needed. All you need to do is to apply some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion.
Please be patient. So long as the baby is otherwise active and feeding well, you need not be worried.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever