What is Erythema?
Erythema is the reddening of the skin which occurs due injury,skin infection,swelling,pressure on skin or excessive rubbing of skin,sunburns .radiation etc
Questions and answers on "Erythema"
Health resources related to Erythema
- Mild erythema and edema
- Herbal treatment for erythema
- Drugs/medication for erythema
- Diagnosis of erythema, nasal sores
- Erythema annulare treatment ayurveda
- Erythema and sickle cell
- Severe erythema with ulceration at ge junction
- Erythema in antrum non erosive gastritis
- Erythema and congestion in the antrum compatible with gastritis
- Will cortaid treat erythema ?