What is Ovarian follicle?
Ovary is an organ concerned with development of ovum.The ovary undergoes development of multiple follicles.One of these follicles matures to form a dominant follicle which ruptures to release mature ovum.
Questions and answers on "Ovarian follicle"
Health resources related to Ovarian follicle
- Left ovarian follicle ndf
- Ovarian follicle with irregular periods
- Ruptured ovarian follicle symptoms
- Mri shows dominant ovarian follicle what does it mean
- Ovarian follicle develops at what time during cycle
- Largest left ovarian follicle msf
- 2cm ovarian follicle normal
- Two dominant ovarian follicle
- Msf right ovarian follicle means
- Favorable size for ovarian follicle