What is Ovarian cyst?
A cystic tumor of the ovary, either nonneoplastic (follicle, lutein, germinal inclusion, or endometrial) or neoplastic; usually restricted to benign cysts, mucinous serous cystadenoma, or dermoid cysts.
Questions and answers on "Ovarian cyst"
Health resources related to Ovarian cyst
- Preoperative care of ovarian cyst
- 13mm complex ovarian cyst
- Himalaya drugs for left ovarian cyst
- Ovarian cyst pressure worse sitting down
- Smelly discolored urine ovarian cyst
- Ovarian cyst and indigestion
- Blood supply to ovarian cyst
- Green tea and ovarian cyst
- Ovarian cyst and hematuria
- How femilon tablet remove ovarian cyst