What does this follicular study after intercourse indicate?
, F2- 11 x 7 mm ...and my endometrial thickness is 8.6 mm
Can i get pregnant ?
UPLOAD SCAN REPORT.
Thanks for writing to us on Healthcare Magic.
Kindly, upload or attach your latest scan report to assist you better and give proper comment according to your query.
You can also send the reports at YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name: Dr. Soumen Patra
Waiting for your response.
CHANCE OF PREGNANCY IS HIGH.
Thanks for uploading follicular study report.
1) I have reviewed your scan report and it indicates progressive rising of LEFT ovarian follicle size (F1 is DOMINANT on D15) in comparison to RIGHT ovarian follicle. Therefore, possibility of spontaneous rupture of LEFT ovarian follicle (F1) is quite HIGH in this context and it will release egg to be fertilized.
2) You should involve in REGULAR unprotected sex till D20 or confirmation of follicle rupture on scan to maximize the chance of pregnancy. Alternatively, you can use Ovulation Prediction Kit (LH Kit) to track down ovulation time. It is available in medical store.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Follicular study done what does the report indicate
- What does these follicular studies indicate
- What next after follicular study
- What is et in follicular study
- What is next stage after follicular study
- What is em in follicular studies
- What after follicular study
- After follicular study what is next step taken
- What is msf in follicular study
- Follicular study rupture and collapsed intercourse