Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for missing period due to thin uterus lining ?

Hi doctor My last period ws in june .After that had slight spottin fr a day on july 15 probably. I am 21yrs old nd 170.2cm tall and my weight ws 56kgs until a month back. My tests showed that my lh and fsh and thyroid r normal.. The ultrasound showed that my uterus lining is thin. Now my weight has dropped to 52kgs. I dont think i could be pregnant so what is the problem and what can i do? Please help me! Thank u..
Asked On : Thu, 22 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Go for urine pregnancy test and confirm about pregnancy.
Go for thyroid and blood sugar test as you have lost 4 kg weight.
As your lh and fsh is normal then nothing to worry about endometrium.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 22 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since your periods are overdue and hormone tests are normal, pregnancy is the first thing that needs to be ruled out. The other causes that need to be considered are hormonal deficiency, polycystic ovaries, severe anemia, hyperprolactinemia, hypoplastic endometrium, etc. For this you need to consult a gynecologist for proper investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Sat, 24 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor