Is it dangerous when MRI results shows a mass in brain in a hormone deficient patient?

my sister is 14 years old and she has a hormone deficiency that stunts her growth and halted puberty. the doctors took her in for an MRI and they told my mom that they found a mass on her brain. they dont know what it is and my sister doesnt know that they even have any results. when she finds out she is going to want to know whats going to happen and be comforted by family so i need to know what do you think that this mass could be, is it harmful and how YOU would proceed from just finding the mass.
Wed, 10 Aug 2016