What causes sinus drainage, clogged nose, phlegm and dry or weepy eyes?
Possibility of sinusitis is more likely.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, possibility of sinusitis is more likely.
Sinusitis is infection of paranasal sinuses.
So consult ENT doctor and get done x ray of paranasal sinuses.
If needed MRI of paranasal sinuses should also be done to confirm sinusitis.
You may need higher antibiotics like amoxicillin clavulinic acid or levofloxacin.
Do you steam inhalation and warm water gargles 5-6 times a day.
Please let me know
1. Do you have fever?
2. Have you ever had Sinus infection?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus drainage causing vomiting relief
- Sinus drainage cause bloating
- Causes of chronic sinus drainage
- Can prozac cause sinus drainage
- Sinus drainage causing nausea and dizziness
- Sinus drainage in throat causing vomiting
- What causes sinus drainage in the mornings
- Sinus drainage causing child to vomit
- Sinus drainage causing ibs
- Causes of constant sinus drainage