What is Sinusitis?
Sinusitis or rhinosinusitis is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. It can be due to infection, allergy, or autoimmune problems. Conditions that can cause sinus blockage include the common cold, allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose), nasal polyps (small growths in the lining of the nose), or a deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity).
Questions and answers on "Sinusitis"
Health resources related to Sinusitis
- Is sinusitis a hereditary disorder
- Signs of sinusitis
- Sinusitis and vomiting
- Drugs/medication for acute bacterial sinusitis
- Drugs/medication for bilateral ethmoid sinusitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic infections sinusitis
- Side effects of doxobid sinusitis
- Sinusitis adherent eardrum
- Tell me the details of sinusitis surgery
- Fuzzy teeth sinusitis