What is Amoxicillin?
A semisynthetic penicillin antibiotic with an antimicrobial spectrum similar to that of ampicillin.
Questions and answers on "Amoxicillin"
Health resources related to Amoxicillin
- Amoxicillin and grapefruit interaction
- Amoxicillin for stye
- Does amoxicillin affect rls
- Amoxicillin and dairy products
- Urine smells like bread after taking of amoxicillin for sinusitis
- Does amoxicillin and clavulanate with potassium cause hives
- Amoxicillin safe to take with children's benadryl
- Amoxicillin clav 875 mg
- Is it ok to take amoxicillin and vyvanse together
- What is amoxicillin 500mg used for