Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

What medication can I take to start menstruation cycles so that I can conceive ?

NO!! Period and iM 22. I want to have kids :/ I Havnt had a period and Im know Im not preggers. How do i get my period to start.. IM 22~!! sheesh~!! i havent had a a period since I was 16. I want to have kids ..:/ I have been on birth control . n etc is there something else?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
I presume you had attained menarche normally and then stopped having periods from 16 yrs of age and you are 22 yrs now. If that is the cause , there is a possibility you might have a premature ovarian failure. I would suggest you to get your hoermonal evaluation first to find exactly what is happening and then decide on treatmdent. Bringing periods is not a problem, but fertility will denpent on your medical problem. An endocrinologist can definitly help you.
Answered: Sun, 6 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor