Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment of excess uric acid ?

which is the best medication for treatment of excess uric acid . zyloric or febuget
Asked On : Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  1515
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

welcome to healthcAremagic forum
zyloric which contain allopurinol is best for excess uric acid
febuget is also use in this condition
it is mainly use in erectile dysfunction
effect of it is not tested well while allopurinol is time tested drug
better to consult doctor and do urine test

i hope i answered your question
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to Hcm.
Zyloric is best medicine for excess uric acid. It is time tested, acting on metabolism,
and well tested. Medicine. Thanks
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Hi san!
welcome to HCM.-Zyloric is used to treat hyperurecemia , Febuget 40 contains febuxostat which lowers uric acid levels in the blood more effectively than allopurinol. It is very useful in gout attacks.Also maintain dietary restrictions like less high purine like less of tomatoes,cauliflower,less protein.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
should i continue with febuget 80 or zyloric,what is the immediate relief for foot swelling is nucoxia ok
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor