What is Metabolism?
Set of life-sustaining chemical transformations within the cells of living organisms. These enzyme-catalyzed reactions allow organisms to grow and reproduce, maintain their structures, and respond to their environments. The word metabolism can also refer to all chemical reactions that occur in living organisms, including digestion and the transport of substances into and between different cells.
Questions and answers on "Metabolism"
Health resources related to Metabolism
- How to gain weight with high metabolism women
- Top 10 foods to boost metabolism
- Fat metabolism disorder
- Slowing metabolism with age
- What speeds up metabolism
- How to kickstart your metabolism
- Food which increases metabolism
- Does strength training increase metabolism
- Food that helps boost metabolism
- Does decaffeinated green tea boost metabolism