What is musculoskeletal pain ?

And they didnt even do any thing they just touched my stomach and said i had musculoskelatal pain... what is musculoskelatal pain???
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Treatment/Therapy ,  
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Musculoskeletal pain is the pain which affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, or nerves. It can be acute or chronic, it can be localized in one area, or widespread. What exactly are your symptoms? It is not a serious condition though, It is most often caused by an injury, stress and strain, falls, fracture, sprain, dislocations and by direct blow to the muscle. If the pain is severe, you may require analgesics, Physiotherapy, and heat compresses for local application and Stretching exercises. Get adequate rest and avoid stress Practice relaxation techniques like Yoga and Meditation.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.