What causes persistent fever?

i am a 68 year old man . i have grade I prostate . have persistant low grade fever for last 20 days now. pain in groin area through to the knees, difficulty in flexing thighs, low back pain , lower abdomen pain , shortness of breath, nausea, have lost weight in the last few months. am a reformed smoker. i had stones in bladder but gone with medication.

got all tests done incl psa, TSH, x ray of chest, mycobacterium (for tb), ultrasound of abdomen, endoscopy, cbc, urine microscopy, RA, IG m but they are all in the normal range. diagnosis is unclear. pls help. i am distressed.
Thu, 12 Jul 2018