What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, is a bacterial infection caused by mycobacterium tuberculosis, it typically attacks the lungs, but can also affect other parts of the body. It spreads through air.
Questions and answers on "Tuberculosis"
Health resources related to Tuberculosis
- Black spots in mucus related to tuberculosis
- Condom tear i-pill taken under tuberculosis medication risk of pregnancy
- Tuberculosis of lymph nodes is it contagious
- Chart of bone tuberculosis
- Latent tuberculosis and hives
- Why vomit blood when you have tuberculosis
- Inside armpit tuberculosis
- Mode of transmission of peritoneal tuberculosis
- Suffering from chest tuberculosis please help
- Does the tuberculosis skin test cause nausea or really bad headache