What causes vomiting, fever along with ear infection?

Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist

Posted on Fri, 5 May 2017 in Cancer
Question: My husband has been sick for weeks. He went to the doctor thinking he had an ear infection and got anitbiotics. Last night he had a terrible headache, vomiting, fever. Night before stomache ache. Went to the dr today and he did an ekg, no heart attack thank God, took a bunch of blood, found spots on the lungs. Suggested valley fever, pancretitus, he isn't sure.
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fever

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

First of all you should weit for the result of the exams
From the clinical side it looks like infectious diseases.Some diseases how can cause spots lungs are

1-lung infections, such as mycobacterium tuberculosis
granuloma, which are small clumps of cells that grow because of inflammation
2-noninfectious diseases that cause noncancerous nodules, such as sarcoidosis and rheumatoid arthritis etc

I wiill suggest you
1-Abdominal ultrasaund
2-Hemoculture
3-Uroculture

Please take me update about the resault of exams
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana