Suggest medication for osteoporosis while undergoing treatment for RA
Thank you. YYYY@YYYY
Such a advance RA will need DMARDS
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, your RA needs to be treated with drugs like disease modifying anti rheumatoid drugs, which includes methotrexate and sulphalsalazine or hydroxychloroquine.
Using supplements for calcium, D3 and bisphonates will slow down osteoporosis as well as help with RA but without anti inflammatory drugs pain and swelling can't be controlled.
Advance biological drugs like rotuximab can be used but a detailed rheumatologist review and quantative analysis of inflammatory markers like ESR, CRP, and Anticcp to monitor disease activity.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fatigue tingling in legs osteoporosis suggest medication and cure
- Physical therapy for osteoporosis treatment
- Osteoporosis treatment injection
- Osteoporosis treatment drugs
- New treatment for osteoporosis
- Infusion treatment for osteoporosis
- Treatment plan for osteoporosis
- Diagnosed with osteoporosis suggest some medication
- Calcitonin treatment for osteoporosis
- Drugs/medication for Osteoporosis
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?