What is Granuloma?
It is a collection of immune cells known as macrophages. Granulomas form when the immune system attempts to wall off substances that it perceives as foreign but is unable to eliminate.
Questions and answers on "Granuloma"
Health resources related to Granuloma
- Granuloma after a dog bite
- Healed calcified granuloma brain
- How to treat calcified granuloma
- What causes calcified lesion granuloma
- What is the diagnosis for granuloma
- Drugs/medication for cervical sarcoid granuloma
- Will myorisan treat granuloma annulare?
- Granuloma disease and copd
- Calcified granuloma treatment ayurvedic
- Granuloma in right ganglio capsular region