Suggest remedy for rashes on butt crack

i have a rash in my butt crack ares it is kinda bumpy and its on both sides it is itchy and hurts to wipe it started out as one bump what could this be could it be a heat rash im 7 months preg and have gained 44 lbs do you think that could have something to do with it
Tue, 21 Sep 2021

Itchy rash over the buttocks for 7 months can be tinea corporis which is a superficial fungal infection of skin and require treatment with anti-fungal cream like Luliconazole or Sertaconazole along with oral anti-fungals which are safe during pregnancy. Per se, there is no drug completely safe during pregnancy but among anti-fungals Terbinafine is considered safe in 2nd and 3rd trimester.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Pawan Gupta, Dermatologist