Can Benedryl be taken for rashes on the hands and feet due to Bactrim?
You can take benedryl
Thanks for being at HealthcareMagic
I have reviewed the attached photograph and it could be an allergic reaction to bactrim.
Yes you can take benedryl.
Besides this avoid bactrim and apply cortisone cream on the affected areas.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips a side effect of bactrim?
- Bactrim taken with pepcid ac
- Hcg diet benedryl for rash
- Itchy feet from bactrim
- Will a scabies rash go away with benedryl
- Is numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips a side effect of bactrim ds?
- Rash on waist and back due to bactrim uti
- Is swelling of the face, hands, legs, and feet a side effect of bactrim?
- Rash due to bactrim
- Is swelling of the face, hands, legs, and feet a side effect of bactrim ds?
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs