What is Benedryl?
Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a brand name antihistamine (allergy medicine) marketed over-the-counter by Johnson & Johnson subsidiary McNeil Consumer Healthcare.Benadryl contains one of several antihistamines and is used for the temporary relief of seasonal and perennial allergy symptoms. Benadryl is available for oral or topical use.
Questions and answers on "Benedryl"
Health resources related to Benedryl
- Benedryl spray helped acne
- Can i take benedryl with vyvanse
- Do benedryl affect sperm
- Does benedryl raise blood pressure
- Will benedryl help yeast itching
- Using benedryl after lasiks
- Red itchy patches taking benedryl how long should i continue
- Usages of benedryl
- Benedryl get rid of lyme craling
- Can you take benedryl while using hcg drops