Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffering from prolonged period cycles, not a virgin. Sonography shows bulky ovaries. Treatment?

i am 21 years old unmarried girl im suffering with long time periods problem i get periods n it continues about 2 months n more i showed to a gynacologist she advised me for sonography im not vergin im afraid of my parents.....i did my sonography n result was both the ovary are mildly bulky is it because of sex or a harmonal problem i will be counsulting a doctor it so that sonography shows the verginity also......n wat will be the problem for irregularity of periods
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
your problem can be cured by treating with acupunture certain acupuncturepoints points. And the easiest solution is changing the food habits avoiding greasy foods and too much of raw foods laso to be avoided. doing yoga and pranayama cures at miraculously. other details from your side is needed. how long do u have this problem.
Answered: Sat, 8 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor