Started depo lupron shot for ovarian cyst. Concerned about the side effects. Hysterectomy advised. Any other options?

i recently started depo lupron for ovarian cyst , can you tell me how this will help me, i been reading up on it and i actually am pretty scared that i even started it bc i hear nothing but bad things about it?side effects are HORRABLE, and im taking aygestin as well, thank god for only 3 months but everyone keeps saying that i shold have gotten a second opion. i am only 22 so doctors say that no will do a hysteroctmy on me bc i have no kids,and my age?!! which i understand. but i just want to be completly out of pain i have been dealing with this for 4+ years now i have had 3 surgerys and this is the last piece of my (R) ovary the lft has already been removed.. what are other options that i can choose from if this doesnt work for me?????
Sat, 20 Jul 2013