What is Estradiol?
Estradiol is the predominant sex hormone present in females. It is also present in males. In women, most estradiol is released from the ovaries and adrenal glands. It is also released by the placenta during pregnancy. Estradiol is the most important form of the hormone estrogen.Estradiol is used to treat symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, and vaginal dryness, burning and irritation.
Questions and answers on "Estradiol"
Health resources related to Estradiol
- Alvogen estradiol patch weight gain
- Estradiol range for men
- Alternative to estradiol implant
- Estradiol vaginal cream dose
- What are the benefits of taking estradiol
- Symptoms of high estradiol levels
- Estradiol hrt patches
- Taking estradiol during pregnancy
- Depo estradiol side effects dangers
- Estradiol injections for ivf