Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Infant down with fever, has rash all over the body, is teething and constantly rubbing his face. What should be done?

Hi my baby is 7 months old & his had a fever for the last couple of day. I noticed today that he broke out on a rash all over his body. I took Mereki to the doctors today to get some professional advice. I was advised that Mereki doesn,t need anything for the rash. At the moment i,m having problems trying to settle Mereki. Mereki is also teething & constantly rubbing his face. I don,t know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.
Do not worry,your son is having fever with some exanthematous rash which is usually viral and takes few days to settle.I advise you to give him paracetamol for fever and apply calamine over rashes 2 to 3 times a day.Give him plenty of fluids,
Your son will be fine.
God bless
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor