What are the repercussions of accidental double dosage of Calpol?
No need to worry
I understand your concern, but there is no need to worry. Skip the next dose of Calpol and if she has a high fever give her a dose of children’s Advil or Motrin instead.
In case she becomes drowsy, irritated, and experiences vomiting or stomach pain, take her to a doctor right away.
I hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Calpol fastmelts dosage
- Child accidentally inhales calpol
- Accidental double dose of calpol
- Double dose of calpol by accident
- Double dosing antibiotics and calpol
- Calpol syrup dosage for kids
- What is in calpol
- Calpol two doses given accidentally
- Meftal p dosage calpol
- Mistakenly given calpol double dose