Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I am suffering from viral fever for 5 years. what to do in my situation ?

Hello Doctor ,I have been suffring from viral feaver for last 5 days and facing all most all the symptoms of it please suggest a quick remedy... hello sir, i have been suffering from viral fever for 5 days and facing all most all the symptoms of it .How can i get ride of it very soon...?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello, welcome to HCM. You should take tablet paracetamol three times a day if fever is continuosly present, drink lots of fluids and use wet spongging if fever is high. You should get your blood tested for platelet count and malaria. Continous fever for 5 days could be due to dengue or malaria or even some other sysemic infection. You should visit your doctor to get the cause identified. Wish you good health.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to healthcare magic
if you are sure this is viral fever, all you need is to overcome the symptoms you are facing right now. it takes a week to 10 days before all the symptoms are gone .
if you are having bodyache combiflam (ibuprofen + paracetamol) or diclomol (diclofenac + paracetamol) will help. these can be taken max thrice a day.
what r your other symptoms . can suggest you accordingly.
hope this helps
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor