Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Family history of cholesterol, heart attack. Normal heart stress test. Cholesterol test done. suggestions?

Hello Dr,

I am concerned with my cholesterol levels. I am 33 yrs, 76 KG, 5.11'', MALE:


I have family history of cholestrol and heart attack.

I recently had heart stress test, and thanks God it went fine with no bloackage.

Please advise if this is alarming state ? and any other test i have to carry out ?

Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
In the nut shell these are not alarming
Also you just had stress test
What you have to make sure is to change your lifestyle and eating habit.
Take an advice from dietician
Stick to a schedule, exercise well, throw anxiety away.
Cholestrol is also related to age
You are young and you can reduce the LDL efficiently with exercise and dieting.
Wish you good future.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor